Digital Asset Management

Baseline has a lot of assets that get either generated or uploaded, and we need a better way to manage it all.

Currently assets, like images, are tied to either a user, brand, or a design. Instead of that they will be added to the new Asset Manager. This will allow any entity to easily reference them, use them in brands or designs, share with teams, brands or users, update, and remove.

This will make it easier to build additional features like the ability to add your brand photography, have some additional files or documents in your brand guides and so on. While also being able share and comment on files, images and designs.

This will also allow brands to upload other related digital assets like documents, to keep absolutely every digital asset related to your brand in one place.

A great foundation to build upon. Organization is important.

Looking forward to seeing the updates to Baseline! <3 Thanks gilli!

3 Likes

I have a social posting tool that allows me to import a set of posts and schedule or queue them by category, social profile, etc. I can include a URL that points to an image to attach to the post. It would be great to have a URL to the saved images in Baseline that I can reference in a CSV that I upload into my social posting tool.

Maybe have the ability to export all designs by brand to a CSV with the URL.

2 Likes

This is now live, see NEW: Digital Asset Management and Brand focused UI

1 Like

Great work and a valuable enhancement. It looks like all the assets I had uploaded have been placed in the first brand I created. Is there a way to move the assets to other brands?

1 Like

Yes, you can copy or move them to the other brands. Unfortunately you will have to move them one by one for now but we plan to add bulk operations in the future.

1 Like

Can we have digital assets displayed on the brand guideline page and exported pdf?

1 Like

Yes you can, by creating a gallery. Check out this help article: Creating Brand Galleries | Baseline Help

1 Like