PDF Export for Brand Guides

We are working on the ability to export brand guides to PDF. This will allow users to create an alternative version to the online one.

Offline PDF save
Without message: “Access Denied” - This brand guide is not public.

Brand guide exported in PDF
So that the client can download a document that can be sent to another graphic artist

1 Like

This is perfect! I would also love the ability to add more color options in one brand guide.

1 Like

Yeah there is a bug right now, if you make the brand guide public it should work.

1 Like

What do you mean with color options?

1 Like

We’ve made some updates to the PDF export. Please test it out and give me feedback on your results.

1 Like
  1. Good thing that it’s automatically converting colours to RGB (as this helps to have an option).
  2. Bad that we loosing CMYK colours and this is need as well.
1 Like

What do you mean? You should still get the CMYK color values when exporting

1 Like

I just downloaded my logo and opened it up the colour pallet has changed to RGB (the logo that I uploaded was in CMYK)

1 Like

Ahh, yes I see. That is a tricky one. When we work on the print features in the future we will should have a solution for that. Can you create a new wishlist item for this please? Basically the ability to download logos with a certain color profile.

2 Likes

It would be nice to have an option to add our own branding (i.e. companies name, logo. contact info and URL of our site) on the PDF header and footers. This would help us sell our services and branding.

1 Like

@gilli One of my PDF exports has all blank pages. Others work fine.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up, that’s very odd, I’ll look into it.

2 Likes

@dgus can you try the PDF export now? We’ve made big improvements to the PDF export recently.

I exported 6 PDFs and the improvements are great. The only issue I noticed so far is the page break in the Logos section - see attached screenshot.

This happened to some degree on most of the PDFs.

Thank you for checking. I’ll take a look at this issue you mentioned.

@dgus the issue should be fixed now. Please give it a go and let me know if there are still issues.

@gilli Looking good now

1 Like