Low user activity on the forumđź‘€

I have the impression that this forum does not encourage discussion.
Wouldn’t a Facebook or DIscord group be better?:question:

1 Like

:arrow_forward: Facebook fanpage / group

I forgot this existed, completely.
I was only reminded when I got an email update.
this Discourse instance may be fine for tech support / roadmap, but not for making the business more visible.

1 Like

A facebook group will be beneficial no doubt.

But in case the founder doesn’t want to move the forum over, what you can do instead is put each one of us on a weekly or a fortnightly email blast, with a run-down of all the important notifications.

Either one should work.

Good luck.

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Yeah there hasn’t been so much activity lately, and that’s probably my fault for not sending out a newsletter in a couple of months. My wife recently gave birth to a baby boy and I also started on a new huge feature that ended up being a lot more complicated than I anticipated, so I had to put that on ice for now. That’s why no newsletter went out for a couple of months now. Usually when I send them out regularily this forum is more active.

When this forum is active you should be getting a weekly email from the forum. I’m more than happy to add more categories to this forum to encourage more discussion about various things. I’ll go ahead and add a “General” one now that will be for discussing anything Baseline related.

Regarding a Facebook group, I’d rather not split up the community in two places and have to manage two communities. Plus I feel that Facebook keeps making it more and more difficult to have any kind of reach on their platform. So this forum should be a lot more future-proof.

3 Likes

General Discussion has been added here:

1 Like

Congrats on your baby boy!
I appreciate that there is a real person behind the product. I hope you’ll continue developping because it is such a great addition to our agency tools!

2 Likes

Thanks!

And yeah, we will definitely continue developing it. We’ve only implemented a part of the grand vision so far :slight_smile:

2 Likes