Logo variations: Add more logo variations other than just the colored, black and white ones

We are planning to add the ability to upload additional logo variations, other than the colored, black and white.

This needs the ability to customize the background for each logo.

Along with this we will add the ability to hide the white on colored background version that is automatically shown already.

How about vertical, horizontal and square (or circle) logo variants?

7 Likes

Yeah I think we will make it completely flexible, so you can add as many as you want, name them and pick background colors.

7 Likes

Guten Tag,
Ich wäre auch sehr froh über die Möglichkeit ein alternatives logo hinzuzufügen.
Da ich öfters logo breit und weniger breit habe und ein favicon.

würde mir sehr helfen, ich finde Brand Guides super. Hoffe dies kommt bald.

Freundliche Grüsse
Andreas Schläpfer

Good day,
I would also be very happy about the possibility to add an alternative logo.
As I often have logo wide and less wide and a favicon.

Would help me a lot, I find brand guides great. Hope this will come soon.

Kind regards
Andreas Schläpfer

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum and thank you for the input. I can confirm we will be working on this very soon. I’m finishing up the ability to download logos in different formats from the brand guide, and then I will be adding this.

1 Like

I am glad you did understand what I was explaining you regards to this the other day.

1 Like

Definitely looking forward to this. I think this would add a great deal of value to the Brand Kit. <3

2 Likes

I always ask clients for multiple variations of their logos - horizontal, square, and vertical. This would be a great feature.

3 Likes

this sounds perfect, as long as the variations can be different from the entire logo, and not just a reshape. the thing i am needing right now is to add an brand icon, which is a single element of the entire logo. also icon color variations.

2 Likes

@4yourithing a brand icon separate from the Logomark?

Yeah the logo variations will be unlimited and can be entirely custom.

2 Likes

This feature has now launched. You can now add unlimited number of logos and customize their backgrounds.

It also comes with a number of other benefits that we will cover in the newsletter we will send out in the next couple of days. In the meantime, definitely go try it out.

4 Likes

Guten Tag,
Super freue mich auf die neue Funktion. Jedoch finde ich es schade, dass es bei den anderen logos Varianten nicht automatisch die Schwarz und weiss Variante erstellt. Duplizieren wäre praktisch damit man wieder die Variante mit dem Farbigen Hintergrund machen kann.
Freundliche Grüsse Andreas

Good day,
I am very happy about the new function. However, I find it a pity that it does not automatically create the black and white variant for the other logos variants. Duplicating would be practical so that you can make the variant with the coloured background again.
Kind regards Andreas

2 Likes

Hi ATOR,

That’s an excellent point. I’ll see if I can add the automatic black and white generation for all the variants this week.

Thanks for the feedback!

3 Likes

Awesome @gilli and BIG thank you for this feature!

2 Likes